The client came to me with the intentions of, “to feature my photography and feature the services I offer. I want people who see the website to potentially buy my photographs or hire me for a photo gig.”
The following was completed for the client:
- Removal of the tacky “Theme by…” by either finding a free theme without a watermark, hiring a website designer, or paying for one;
- Adjusted landing page to a more appealing look;
- Helped client change logo and label on the website;
- Organized client motto and headings;
- Proper use of hash-tags and social media networks;
- Use of quick-links directing to those media networks;
- Utilizing the website BeHance for display of client’s work;
- Overview of client’s YouTube Channel;
- Re-directory links to client’s Etsy page;
- Sticky rate of landing page users;
- Grammar and client’s work clarification;
- Adjustment of “About Me” tab to further describe what the client does and who he/she is;
- Implementations of a Facebook page.
Work was completed on January 20th, 2017.