The owned of this website had been expanding and asked me to look at his website for changes to be made that would benefit his landing page count as well as the amount of sales that would be placed by an average user and general marketing concepts to be implemented into his page. The following work was completed:
- Adjusted ‘Coupon’ page;
- Directory tab adjusted to below the fold, on the bottom of the page;
- Involving the use of the Golden Triangle was the direct point of this change. Not much was going on at the top left of the screen, so the adjustments where made to increase the sticky rate of the landing page users.
- Removed redundant links and re-directories;
- Adjusted ‘Blog’ page;
- Better display of the ‘RSS’ feed for desired users;
- Reconfigured ‘Contact Us’ page, design and positioning onto the website;
- Adjusted current ‘Theme’ that was desired by owner, to either buy it, choose a free one, or hire a web designer to remove the “Theme by…” watermark;
- Recommended to either remove Twitter from re-directory or become active. Owner had the Twitter connected but no post was made for 3 years, made company seem dead;
- Facebook was clean, made slight analytics adjustment;
- Instagram was clean, made slight promotional adjustments.
Work was completed on January 19th, 2017.