This website was a second part job from the owner who owns How We Drink, and had the same goals in accomplishing. The desires where to increase landing page results, sticky rates of those who arrived at the page, smooth transaction process.
The following work was completed during consultation:
- Adjusted subscriber list and presentation;
- Adjusted ‘Opt-In’ rules according to Can-Spam Act of 2003 in context of, ‘Clearly identify that the message is solicitation, except where the recipient has given prior affirmative consent (opt-in), Notice of opportunity to opt-out, including a return e-mail address or other internet-based mechanism & lastly, A valid physical postal address of the sender.’;
- Footer to include subscription list;
- Adjusted quick-links to social media;
- Adjusted article-blog content listed on page;
- Recommended the change of ‘Product’ tab to ‘Blog’ tab, as it is misleading;
- Recommended change in logo/brand to capture an audience as it is not unique and provides no special identity;
- Proper use of Alt-Tags;
- Removal of “Private” user of Instagram account as it is not recommended for a company to have;
- Facebook quick-link directed to HTTP 404 Error, adjust;
- Twitter account had a completely different logo, recommended to stick with one for the sake of fluidity;
- Removal of “Private” user of Twitter account as it is not recommended for a company to have.
Work was completed on January 22nd, 2017.