The owner of the website requested that I adjust their website tailored to, “help small local businesses with their online presence and help modernize their website.”
The following work consulted for this owner is as listed below:
- Adjustment of logo to capture a greater audience, bland;
- Changed font to a more legible sans serif;
- Adjusted random use of “Bolds” that seems weird on the page;
- Had no use of social media and quick-links, recommended the use of at-least on social-media that was appropriate with his business;
- Recommended B2B on LinkedIn advertisement;
- Recommended B2C on Facebook & Twitter advertisement;
- Adjust the color and ambiance of the website, black & whites only was pulling away from a “Creative” company;
- Recommended the replacement of white paper with “Contact Us” tab, making it easier for the interested customer to get business done.
Work was completed on February 2nd, 2017.