The following client requested help on narrowing their website with a focus on ease of online ordering and catering, with an emphasis on explaining the restaurant/bakery/cafe. The following work was done on recognizing:
- Purchasing domains similar to “Piroshikon3rd.com” has some users will have issues getting to the domain, for example purchasing “PO3.com” and adding a domain foward;
- Work on SEO ranking and analytics;
- Website clarity and grammar in ensuring fluid consumer experience;
- Managing keyword ranking of the term “Piroshki”, a famous Eastern European snack;
- Update of FAQ page;
- Footer update and organization of the page, below the fold;
- Removal of analytics made visible to users visiting the page;
- Altering Facebook content;
- Ensuring proper use of Alt Tags on all photos;
- Advised a blog section;
- Proper use of website headings;
- Ensured proper time of ‘Shop; tab loading page. Reduced from 8 seconds to an average of 3 seconds.
Work was completed January 2nd, 2017.